Wednesday 20 May 2015

OUGD603 - Extended Practice: Briony Machin (Post Submission Jobs)

Briony has asked if I would be able to do a couple of things after the submission. She has asked whether I could do the following:

- Post all of the printed work to her in time for a week on Monday
- Send all of the files that have been printed to include in her development sketchbook

I am more than happy to do this. The printing of all of my work has fortunately been free, which she is extremely happy with. We have therefore made a decision that she will reimburse me for the cost of posting the work to her, and she we are going to celebrate together when we graduate and she is going to let me choose a bowl to say thank you.

I know a lot of people advice never to do work for free, and I never normally would do, but for friends who are also in the same year at university about to graduate, I understand how hard it is to afford everything, so I am more than happy to do it as a favour, especially as I have gained so many amazing portfolio pieces from it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment