Tuesday 2 December 2014

OUGD603 - Extended Practice: DSM Brief (Informal interview with carer)

Today I spoke to my mum who used to be a carer for my grandparents. I asked her some questions about being a carer and whether she thought it would be a good idea if I was to create a conceptual brand to celebrate the carer community. She absolutely loved the idea and agreed with me that there isn't enough opportunities to celebrate what they do for others. We also got onto the subject of young carers and the Pride of Britain Awards. We were both saying how it would be great to bring in an element of that and have some sort of awards to show appreciation. 

Overall I was really pleased with the outcome of our conversation and I am happy that I have allowed my idea to develop this far to reach this resolution. I am looking forward to designing everything now and hope that I can come up with a suitable logo which almost speaks for itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment